Hafa Adai Guam Triathlon Familia,
GTF is happy to kick-off the 2021 Race Calendar with the "Escape Quarantine" Virtual Triathlon!!!
-This will be a Sprint Distance Triathlon (750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run). This race will be entirely virtual. You MUST
register and upload your results on Final Surge in order to receive your finish time. The race window will be from Feb. 20 - Feb. 28.
-Race Rules will be provided on the GTF FB Page www.facebook.com/triathlonguam
-All registered athletes will receive an event t-shirt.
-No Teams will be allowed in this virtual event.
-For more information like "Guam Triathlon Federation" on Facebook. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Dave Torre at 671-487-0045 Or Karly ONeal at 671-482-7378.
- Please visit our Facebook page for race rules: www.facebook.com/triathlonguam
- This is one continuous event - all one effort, not a 24 hours event
- This is NOT a Duathlon therefore there will NOT be a "no swim" option
- All activities must be completed outside. Any Virtual Bike rides or runs on Zwift, Rouvy, etc.. will result in a disqualification (DQ).
- Shirts will be picked at a designated location that is TBD (no shipping)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We've made virtual racing simple and fun. Here's how:
- Sign Up for the Escape Quarantine Virtual Sprint Triathlon.
- The virtual race will be placed on your Final Surge calendar for Saturday, February 27th. Using the Final Surge app or web platform, you can move this planned race to any day between Saturday, February 20th and Sunday, February 28th.
- Sync your results to the planned race legs using one of the many platforms we connect with: Connected Apps & Devices.
- After you have raced, view where you rank on our live leaderboard & results page