The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and change throughout the world. Morehouse College is no different and is dealing with the financial impact of the pandemic. However, as we say..."Nobody Stops The House!" Please join the Morehouse College Alumni Association Metro DC and Baltimore Chapters in our virtual 5k walk/run, as we raise money for the college and get some much needed exercise as well. A majority of the proceeds will go directly to Morehouse College, with the remainder coming to the both the Metro DC and Baltimore Alumni Associations.
This Year's Morehouse 5K Virtual Medal
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’ve made virtual racing simple and fun. Here’s how:
- Sign Up for the DC Metro / Baltimore Morehouse Alumni Virtual 5k
- The virtual race will be placed on your Final Surge calendar for Saturday, August 15th. Using the Final Surge app or web platform, you can move this planned race to any day between Saturday, August 1st and Sunday, August 16th.
- Run, jog or walk indoors on a treadmill or outdoors, it’s up to you. We just want you to be active!
- Sync your results to the planned race using one of the many platforms we connect with: Connected Apps & Devices.
- If you ran on a treadmill, don’t have GPS device data, or choose not to use the Final Surge app, you can always enter your results manually by coming back to this page after you have registered.
- After you have raced, view where you rank on our live leaderboard & results page
RUN WITH FRIENDS
This event is open to any and all runners and walkers. Feel free to invite your training partners, friends or family members to participate.