About this race
- Have you been training for weeks and your goal race is now cancelled?
- Are you looking for a challenge?
- Do you need a way to connect with the running community (near or far), feel that race day support and find your mojo?
- Are you just looking for a jumpstart or a reason to get moving?
Join the RUNNING IS NOT CANCELLED VIRTUAL RACE!
Proceeds from the race will be donated to Toni’s Kitchen, the backbone of Montclair who set the standard, going above and beyond to support those in need during these tough times.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We've made virtual racing simple and fun. Here's how:
- Sign Up For Just $10 and download the Final Surge Android or iOS app. (All proceeds go towards Toni's Kitchen.)
- Choose your goal race distance - 5k, 15k, 13.1 or 26.2
- The Run Is Not Cancelled Virtual Race takes place on Sunday, April 26th, starting at 8am. You will have all day to complete your selected distance and race route.
- Run from your home, use Fleet Feet's suggested routes, or hop on your treadmill. A variety of routes will help ensure we are practicing safe and necessary social distancing.
- We’ll supply a race bib ready for you to print out, customize, and wear on race day!
- Sync your results with Final Surge. Click here to learn what devices and apps you can use to connect your data. If you ran on a treadmill or don't have GPS device, you can enter completed time and distance results manually using the Final Surge app.
- After your results are entered, view where you rank on our live leaderboard for Running Is Not Cancelled Half Marathon here.
- On Monday, April 27th, official results will be released and bragging rights will be yours!
VIRTUALLY RUN WITH FRIENDS - Near and Far!
This event is open to any and all runners and walkers. Feel free to invite your training partners, friends or family members to participate. Our goal is to inspire, motivate and support the health and wellness of our entire community one step at a time.