Join TOGETHER WE RUN
virtual summer race series hosted by Fleet Feet Burbank
. This is race two of three of our series. Each race requires you to sign up and complete the race distance and submit your time. Choose to participate in one or all!
This registration is for the 10K event that will take place on the weekend of August 1st. For local participants, shirts are available with race registration (choose corresponding cost) and are available for pick up only at Fleet Feet Burbank. Please note, the shirt design is the same for the full series. If you have already purchased one from a previous race, then select Race Only.
*Shirts cannot be exchanged, returned or shipped.
Registrants will receive a $15 voucher to Fleet Feet Burbank. Voucher good through August 31st, 2020.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign Up and download the Final Surge Android or iOS app.
- The virtual race will be placed on your Final Surge calendar for Saturday, August 1st. Using the Final Surge app or web platform, you can move this planned race to any date that weekend.
- Run or walk outdoors or indoors on a treadmill. Please make sure to practice safe and necessary social distancing during your run.
- Sync your results with Final Surge. Click here to learn what devices and apps you can use to connect your data. If your run is on a treadmill or you don't have a GPS device, then just enter your completed time manually using the Final Surge app. In addition, you can always enter your results manually by coming back to this page after you have registered.
- After your results are entered, view where you rank on our live leaderboard for Together We Move 10K here.
- On Monday, August 3rd, official results will be released and bragging rights will be yours!
- Shirts are available with race registration (choose corresponding cost), however they are for local pick up only at Fleet Feet Burbank. Please allow two weeks after the race registration deadline for pickup.
VIRTUALLY RUN WITH FRIENDS
This event is open to any and all runners and walkers. Feel free to invite your training partners, friends or family members to participate. Our goal is to inspire, motivate and support the health and wellness of our entire community one step at a time.