Our running community makes us strong. During the past year, we have learned that we can still support each other while running on our own. As we head into the season of giving we are hoping that you help GIVE BACK
to this special community.
Fleet Feet Burbank and Fleet Feet Encino have partnered with HOKA ONE ONE to create a virtual half marathon that will benefit Skid Row Running Club. Sign up for THE GIVE BACK Virtual Half Marathon
and 100% of the proceeds from the race will be donated to Skid Row Running Club.
Skid Row Running Club uses the power of running to help improve the lives of those who are at risk of homelessness and addiction in Los Angeles.
All participants will receive a medal with the cost of their registration. Those who complete the race and post their results on Final Surge will be entered into a random raffle to win a pair of HOKA shoes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up for $40 and download the Final Surge Android or iOS app. (All proceeds will go to Skid Row Running)
- The virtual race will be placed on your Final Surge calendar for Thursday, November 26th. Using the Final Surge app or web platform, you can move this planned race to any date that weekend.
- Run from your home, use Fleet Feet's suggested routes, or hop on your treadmill. A variety of routes will help ensure we are practicing safe and necessary social distancing.
- We’ll supply a race bib ready for you to print out, customize, and wear on race day!
- Sync your results with Final Surge. Click here to learn what devices and apps you can use to connect your data. If your run is on a treadmill or you don't have a GPS device, then just enter your completed time manually using the Final Surge app.
- After your results are entered, view where you rank on our live leaderboard for The Give Back Half here.
- Beginning Monday, November 30th, pick up your medal at either Fleet Feet Burbank or Fleet Feet Encino.
- On Monday, November 30th, official results will be released and bragging rights will be yours!
VIRTUALLY RUN WITH FRIENDS
This event is open to any and all runners and walkers. Our goal is to inspire, motivate, and support the health and wellness of our entire community one step at a time while helping out this amazing charity.