The 100 Black Men of Metropolitan St. Louis
and our sponsors would like to invite you to participate in our "2020 Community Healthy Living Virtual 5K Walk/Run", which will be held September 20th-26th. This is an event that can be walked or ran from any location you choose. You can walk, jog or run on the road, a trail, treadmill, at the gym, or on the track, the choice is yours! You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
Participants will receive a t-shirt and a Community Healthy Living Month training plan. The plan includes walk/run training, as well as live virtual events such as yoga, cooking classes, education forums, and more! All participants will be entered to win 2 Garmin watches at the conclusion of the event.
You do not want to miss this! Register today on this page.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’ve made virtual racing simple and fun. Here’s how:
- Sign Up for the Healthy Living Virtual 5K Run/Walk
- The virtual race will be placed on your Final Surge calendar for Saturday, September 26th. Using the Final Surge app or web platform, you can move this planned race to any day between Sunday, September 20th and Saturday, September 26th.
- Run, jog or walk indoors on a treadmill or outdoors, it’s up to you. We just want you to be active!
- Sync your results to the planned race using one of the many platforms we connect with: Connected Apps & Devices.
- If you ran on a treadmill, don’t have GPS device data, or choose not to use the Final Surge app, you can always enter your results manually by coming back to this page after you have registered.
- After you have raced, view where you rank on our live leaderboard & results page
RUN WITH FRIENDS
This event is open to any and all runners and walkers. Feel free to invite your training partners, friends or family members to participate.